Flint Loopjam Flint Loopjam

Thanks for using my song mate! I was just taking a trip down memory lane and listening to my old stuff and came across this. :D Good work bro.

AnimationNewborn responds:

No problem man, your music is great

The Minecraft - Matrix The Minecraft - Matrix

Any chance we can get this as a full-length movie?

Wrip an' Vinkle: No Evil 010 Wrip an' Vinkle: No Evil 010

Finally got around to checking my fav list and this showed up. I watched it immediately! BEAUTIFUL! Well done. If you need a voice actor. Hit me up. ;)

I Love Dota 2 I Love Dota 2

Once again Jazza. You didn't disappoint! Fantastic job mate. Also good on ya for giving out the FLA source for education purposes. ;)

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

This is absolutely the most amazing Newgrounds video of all time! Well done!

Luminiscense Luminiscense

Please Write Back

I think this was a great animation practice. I've not animated anything in a while so my opinion doesn't count much, but I did teach an animation course at my highschool. I like your color palette and great music choice. I think 1 thing I should mention is try making voices slightly louder. Other than that well done, I'd really like to know what inspired this cartoon.

keepwalking responds:

my verry own dreams showed me everything I needed to know to make this. :)

Love at first craft. Love at first craft.

Not bad.

This seems like it would be a good start of another EPIC minecraft flash! Good work and keep it going.

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

What what what what?!

Leo: How the heck did I "end" up in here.

Satin: Ahhh!

Fantastic!

Turing Test Turing Test

That made my heart stop!

OMG This is the most amazing thing ever, you should make it series, something where the kid goes through hell trying to save this person and its a beautiful girl at the other end the chat.

Jimtopia responds:

Turing Test 2:
To Hell and Back

Neenja: Way Of The Harut Neenja: Way Of The Harut

EPIC!

That was fantastic! GREAT Voice acting, AMAZING animation, and good plot in general! I cant wait for more!